Home

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Call it SPRING

No comments:
 
Hey guys, I decided to do a quick post since I didn't get much time over the weekend. Had a fabulous birthday party to attend and with all that much fun comes the day after. All I wanted to do was lounge around the house all day with my two favorite boys and one of my good girl friends and that's exactly what I did. I hope your Easter weekend was as fabulous as mine.

I worked yesterday, so it only seems fitting (pun intended) to post what I wore. I am obsessed with this floral print seen on my skirt. A pastel blouse, bold colour blazer, and yellow chunky heel sandals complemented my favorite floral print well. What I love about these pieces is that there are so versatile and can be worn with pretty much anything.

Let me know if you want to see this outfit or any other outfits worn in other ways for a different occasion by leaving a comment below or contacting me on Facebook.   
 
I'M WEARING 
Pastel pink blouse: H&M
Bold pink blazer: H&M
Floral skirt: H&M
Chunky heel sandals: Forever21

*Stay stylish my friends*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff