Home

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Monday, May 7, 2012

TOUCHED BY NATURE

No comments:
 
Hey guys, it was a fun and crazy weekend! Had a friend's engagement dinner to go to Friday night right after work and didn't get much time to put together a whole new outfit. Let me just say a BIG congrats to my girl Eunice on her a engagement, love you.  I guess we had so much fun that I misplaced my purse but thank God I still have my phone *sighs*. I swear I've become so desensitized about misplacing things. Anyway, I have my birthday weekend to look forward to so hopefully that will get me out of this funk.  And YES I did go natural... I'm loving it.


Wore this to work then quickly changed to a pair of jeans for the night. I have a true appreciation for versatile pieces. Switching just one piece from your outfit can not only give you a new look but can refresh your look. For some women that have a preference for pants over skirts this look can also work for them.
I wore:
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Skirt+Jean+tank top: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Belt: vintage
Purse: Versace
Envelope clutch+rings:H&M
Necklace+bangle:F21
Lips:Nars
                                                      *STAY STYLISH MY FRIENDS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff